Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors in Computer Animation, Game Design, Computer Science, Industrial Design, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Three-dimensional computer modeling and rendering skills are required. See Other Requirements in job description.
To provide advanced, detailed computer renderings or animation of design concepts utilizing state-of-art 3D Graphics Systems. The incumbent is responsible for developing aircraft interior and exterior renderings required for the completion and refurbishment sales and design. This position interfaces with high-level clients and may be required to assist in formal sales presentations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Interior and Exterior Rendering packages in accordance with the Interior Design and Sales objective.
- Assist in formal Sales/Design Presentations.
- Interface with Marketing, Design and Engineering for input and to ensure accuracy of renderings.
- Ensure the effective application of GAC's 3D rendering systems and procedures are applicable to the function areas of responsibility by providing direction and support to management for the implementation, maintenance and selection of 3D rendering related hardware/software.
- Organize and continually update drawing files as well as coordinate archiving drawing files for permanent records.
- Promote efficient work practices and processes.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
Additional Functions: Perform other duties as assigned.
- Photoshop knowledge required. Print media and photo retouching skills are helpful.
- Experience color correcting images to accurately represent real-world lighting and materials.
- Must have good color perception and can make adjustments to renderings to match actual materials in final, large-format printer output.
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple operating systems is preferred.
- Ability to meet project deadlines.
Languages Required (in addition to English): None
- Requisition Number: 121402
- Category: Operations
- Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
- Shift: First
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Posting End Date: 02/16/2018
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
About the Company:
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft.