As an Inside Surveyor you will use AutoCAD to assist the Surveying Project Engineers with the technical aspects of the design project. In coordination with the team you will perform a variety of tasks including, drafting, research and calculations to ensure the success of survey projects. You will assist in the design of subdivision, commercial, private residential, municipal, and transportation civil engineering projects. You will create ALTA & Topographic maps, file record of survey, right of way & parcel maps, and write legal description/plats.
- Auto Cad Drafting / Civil 3D
- Topographic Surveys
- Right of Way
- Parcel Maps
- 2 years experience
- In Office Survey
- Topographic, ALTA, Boundary, Plotting
- Good Communication Skills
- Auto Cad 14,2000, Windows 98
- Civil 3D
Benefits: BKF offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, pension plans, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans. BKF also offers life insurance, long-term disability, gym reimbursement, flexible schedules, free coffee, tea, fruit, bagels and oatmeal. Company sponsored sports teams and clubs. Annual Company Picnic at Six Flags with free admission for employees and their families, Holiday Casino Party Luncheon and Holiday Dinner Celebration. Employees also have access to BKF’s corporate condo in Lake Tahoe!
What makes BKF a great choice?
- ENR 2017 California's Design Firm of the Year
- BKF is on the "Top 100 Hottest Firms" list
- "Top Work Place” 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by the Bay Area News Group
- ZweigWhite "2014, 2015 and 2016 Best Firms To Work For" Top 100 in the U.S.
- "Best Firm to Work for North Bay" North Bay Business Journal, 5 years in a row
- The chance to work on iconic Bay Area projects
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Professional development training
- Company funded retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
BKF Engineers provides engineering, surveying, and land planning services for architects, commercial and residential developers, colleges and universities, cities and countries, governmental agencies, hotels, health care facilities, and large corporations. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1915, the firm has 12 California offices employing 400+ staff. Our project experience includes corporate headquarters, office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, hotels and resorts, justice, public buildings, multi-family housing, educational facilities, retail, industrial, parking, highways, roadways, bridges, and light/heavy rail transit projects.
Redwood City. San Jose . San Francisco . Walnut Creek . Pleasanton . Sacramento . Santa Rosa . Richmond . San Rafael . Oakland . Newport Beach . Lathrop