Team player with good Revit, CAD and developing technical skills. Has minimal knowledge and understanding of project development and design process including design involves steel, composite design, reinforced concrete, precast concrete, post tensioned concrete, tilt-up concrete, masonry, timber, light gage framing, shallow and deep foundations. Produces contract documents conforming to applicable building codes with guidance and supervision. Reports to the Project Engineer or Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Structural Engineering, or Civil Engineering with a Structural Engineering concentration
- Is acquiring a working knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and the approval process
- Is developing an understanding and knowledge of building systems and site requirements
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Working knowledge in current versions of Revit and AutoCAD; MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with engineering design software such as RISA, ENERCALC and RAMSBEAM