Team player with good Revit, CAD and developing technical skills. Has minimal knowledge and understanding of project development and design process including design involves steel, composite design, reinforced concrete, precast concrete, post tensioned concrete, tilt-up concrete, masonry, timber, light gage framing, shallow and deep foundations. Produces contract documents conforming to applicable building codes with guidance and supervision. Reports to the Project Engineer or Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Structural Engineering, or Civil Engineering with a Structural Engineering concentration
- Is acquiring a working knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and the approval process
- Is developing an understanding and knowledge of building systems and site requirements
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Working knowledge in current versions of Revit and AutoCAD; MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with engineering design software such as RISA, ENERCALC and RAMSBEAM
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.