Electrical Drafting Technician Burns & McDonnell
This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches. This position successfully plots drawings; learns and follows company and client drafting standards and procedures; learns the practices of a selected discipline. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and course work in drafting technology or specialized CAD certification.
- Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and design desirable.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional drafting experience).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Mastered basic commands of at least one type of CAD system (ability to occasionally use higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines).
Primary Location: US-MO-Saint Louis
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.