Drafter IV VAE, Inc.
VAE, Inc. is a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. VAE is at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
We are a Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Reston, Virginia.
- Working knowledge of either basic engineering, architecture or construction principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen, proven ability to connect the linkages of the project results to the budget and identify business benefits.
- Strong time management, coordination and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals with skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office product lines, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio.
- A minimum of four years of experience using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and equipment is required.
- Inputting layouts, drawings and designs to specifications using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software.
- Review drawings and supporting documents to verify specific dimensioning, tolerances and adherence to organization or industry standard practices.
VAE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please contact HR@vaeit.com.
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.