The detailer will provide detailed, 3-dimensional computer models of concrete work on self-performed concrete projects ensuring that plans and specifications are followed. The detailer will report to the concrete superintendent.
- Create 3D computer models of cast-in-place concrete work to allow construction teams to accurately place the building components using coordinates taken from the model
- Assist in discovery of design errors and interference issues
- Create models that allow the project team to show the client a 3D representation of the finished project
- Manage all Autodesk accounts and licenses
- Detail drawings with Tekla for field use
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years' experience/knowledge of construction
- Advanced proficiency with BIM software and creative aptitude are required
McHugh offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program including medical/dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, company matching 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
James McHugh Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, and/or any other basis protected by law or company policy.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.