Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Computer Aided Design (CAD) Associate 4 to join our growing team of qualified, diverse individuals in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The selected candidate will become part of a Northrop Grumman team of professionals who are actively designing and developing avionics test bench and specialized lab equipment in an avionics test and development laboratory.
- Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations
- Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA
- Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications
- Must have an Associate's degree (or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline) with 6+ years of related experience
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Ability to coordinate amongst several parallel projects and product lines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications for use in project update meetings
- Must be able to work on-site in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Experience with CATIA, SolidWorks, SEE Electrical Expert, Microsoft Visio, SmarTeam (or other equivalent PDM)
- Active DoD Secret or higher security clearance with investigation in the last 5 years
- Experience with designing/drawing for 3D-printer applications or other Additive Manufacturing (AM) technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.