Civil Project Engineer GreenbergFarrow
The Project Engineer is responsible for everyday project activities, quality control and project delivery, overseeing all phases of the project from design to contract document and specification production, shop drawing checks, site visitation and project closeout. Has excellent technical knowledge within civil engineering. Possesses effective management skills and is able to plan, direct and monitor all aspects of projects. Supervision received is essentially administrative with assignments given in general terms and objectives. Makes civil engineering design decisions independently. Directs and coordinates the workload with project team. Coordinates with other internal and/or external team members. Has extensive knowledge and understanding of the project development process including construction, retail design, site planning, site engineering, structural and MEP criteria as it relates to civil engineering. Adheres to company policies and can articulate Greenberg Farrow’s mission statement to team members and clients. Reports to the Senior Project Manager, Project Manager or Engineering Department Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years experience with at least 3 years focused on shopping centers, big box retail centers, mixed-use projects, fueling centers, restaurants, banks, roll-out programs and commercial projects
- Licensure in civil engineering field is required
- Strong leadership skills – ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Coordinates, writes and/or edits specifications as applies to civil engineering
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning codes and approval process as it relates to civil engineering
- Thorough understanding of building systems and site requirements as it relates to civil engineering (Structural, MEP, Civil & Geo-Tech)
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Proficient in current version of AutoCAD, MS Word & Excel
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.