Civil Engineering Designer GreenbergFarrow
Team player with good technical skills in civil engineering field. Plans and conducts work requiring judgment and application of civil engineering design practices. Has a general knowledge and understanding of the project development process including construction, retail design, site planning, site engineering, structural and MEP criteria as applicable. Produces contract documents conforming to applicable building and/or zoning codes, works with internal/external team members as applicable, checks shop drawings, conducts site visits, and assists Project Engineer or Senior Project Designer as needed. Performs most assignments with instructions only as to the general results expected. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex design issues and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects. Reports to the Project Engineer or Senior Project Designer.
- 5 years experience shopping centers, big box retail centers, mixed-use projects, fueling centers, restaurants, banks, roll-out programs and commercial projects
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Good working knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations and the approval process
- Good understanding and knowledge of civil site requirements
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Proficient in current version of AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.