We seek an Civil Engineer in our Ft. Myers office to support a variety of clients and services. Assignments could include: water, wastewater stormwater and solid waste design; startup and oversight of innovative and emerging treatment technologies; combined sewer system planning and design; hydraulic modeling; GIS mapping; green infrastructure planning and design; stormwater design and maintenance; field investigations; preparation of engineering reports; development of cost estimates; construction inspection and support; and a variety of other related assignments.
This is a career position and individuals interested in developing and advancing their careers in water and wastewater engineering consulting will have opportunities for increasing responsibility and advancement within the firm. As part of subsequent training, this role would grow to include client management responsibilities and the successful candidate will contribute to the firm’s business development efforts. We offer a comprehensive employee benefits program that reflects our commitment to helping employees stay healthy, balance life priorities and build strong futures. If you are ready to make a difference, than we are interested in speaking with you!
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Work in a team environment developing engineering studies
- Perform conceptual designs
- Prepare construction plans and specifications
- Provide support during construction and other field assignments
- Perform other required duties as assigned
The qualified candidate will have the following minimum requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in civil/sanitary design and studies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering (an EIT designation is preferred)
- Experience in Microsoft Office products, GIS, Autodesk products and hydraulic modeling software is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work both in the office and outdoors.
Strong Professional, Technical, Communication, and Leadership skills needed.
- Microsoft Office
- Hydraulic Modeling
Travel Demands: Local travel in the Ft. Myers area.
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.