This position is responsible for preparing drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals often working closely with engineers to coordinate designs.
The incumbent has basic knowledge of procedures and technical concepts within own area, and applies technical skills gained through some formal education or on-the-job training. He/she applies technology under the direction of others. The incumbent evaluates and resolves problems by applying appropriate solution from pre-determined list. This position follows detailed guidelines, drawings and instructions to complete routine technical tasks.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Typically takes a personal lead in completing daily tasks and understanding personal task requirements.
- Demonstrates familiarity with basic CAD operations such that the individual is capable of functioning on the project team.
- Checks own work for errors and omissions prior to submittal to reviewer.
- Demonstrates familiarity with CH2M?s standard software.
- Demonstrates familiarity with using CH2M?s CAD standards, drawing management system and plotting software.
- Reads and follows project?s automation plan.
- Accesses and applies the Automation eLearning demonstration videos at the introductory level.
- Develops familiarity with basic 3D Modeling.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- High School or Trade School or Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M.
Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .