Become part of the team that designs and delivers complex infrastructure projects and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Structural Design Technician, you will have the change chance to work on transportation projects that focus on bridge and other transportation structure design. Working with other team members, you will create drawings and simulations using software tools and resources supporting our client's overall project goals. During our time with us, you will:
- Work with bridge engineers and project managers to determine project specifications
- Create layouts, sketches, and 2D/3D modeling and electronic document drawing files for construction
- Strengthen individual skill sets by becoming familiar with and employing bridge detailing requirements and CH2M and client CAD standards.
- Utilize their Microstation and InRoads or Geopack and other firm provided resources to create detailed drawings of transportation structures.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- 2 to 7 years’ experience detailing bridges
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with MicroStation
- Experience creating layouts, sketches, and 2D/3D modeling and electronic document drawing files for construction
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience with InRoads or Geopack on bridges design projects
- A 2-year technical degree in CAD design
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.