Assistant Technician Olsson Associates
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Olsson Associates has the knowledge and experience to design a wide variety of projects, including urban and rural highways, interchanges, and municipal roadways. As a Roads/Bridges Technician for the North Kansas City, MO office , you will use AutoCAD Civil 3D to create plans and perform minor design work. Successful candidates will have experience with roadway or highway drafting, be self-motivated, and can effectively multitask to meet design schedules.
YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
- Roadway and highway design
- Expanding your AutoCAD Civil 3D skills
YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Associate’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- 0-5 years of related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred
- Passion for detailed work
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Olsson Associates is a nationally-recognized, employee-owned engineering and design firm that has been creating public and private projects throughout the United States. We've been around since 1956, and we offer comprehensive design and consulting services in site/civil, transportation, water, environmental, field operations, survey, and facilities.
With over 1,000 employees (and growing), nearly 30 offices in seven states, and a lengthy list of diverse clients, we believe you are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We seek to hire great people and put them in the right roles for their strengths.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus these great perks :
- The opportunity to be an owner in the company after your first year through Olsson’s ESOP program.
- A great 401(k) match
- A wellness program promoting healthy lifestyles
- A bonus system that rewards performance
Are you in?
How to apply?
Click on the Apply button.
Note: when applying for jobs, you should never have to pay to apply. Always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave Fydiz and go to the job application page for that company outside this site. Fydiz accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.